Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Job


I’m starting a new job tomorrow. I’m not sure what this will mean for Infrastructure Watch. I’ve made no secret of the fact that blogging takes a back seat to paying work. Even so, I’d like to keep this blog going even though I anticipate having less time for it.

I don’t know the impact my new position will have on this blog. I anticipate it will mean fewer posts, at least in the short term. Because of the focus of my new position, it may mean focusing more on environmental issues that infrastructure issues. Though Infrastructure Watch has always been a personal blog, it has also always been influence by my professional concerns and interests.

In any case, I hope to continue Infrastructure Watch in some form. I hope it will continue to be a source of useful and interesting information for you.

To those who have followed this blog or it’s Twitter account (@infrastrucwatch): Thanks.

1 comment: